Work on each question and click the button to reveal the answer.
1. The Statue of Liberty is in which city?
I don’t know but I hope they’re charging her rent.
2. Which country is the largest importer of hair gel?
It’s not a country. It’s me.
3. What is Austria most famous for?
Who knows? What I do know is their name is a lot like ours. Has Australia looked into charging them money for copyright infringements?
4. How much did America pay to buy Alaska from Russia?
You can buy states now?! I thought my last skyscraper deal was big.
5. Who owns Antarctica?
When you find out tell them I’ll offer $2000 a square kilometre.
6. In which continent is the Amazon Jungle?
South America, but it should be bulldozed and turned into a shopping centre.
7. What is the name of the corner where three Australian states meet?
Cameron’s Corner. If you go there you can buy a t-shirt from one of my employees that reads ‘I’ve been to Cameron’s Corner’.
8. Where is the World Trade Centre?
The centre of world trade is wherever I am.