The majority of people have read the fairy tales. Using your knowledge of the classics, answer the questions below.
Work on each question and click the button to reveal the answer.
1. What happened to Goldilocks after she left the Three Bear’s house?
Goldilocks was charged with several crimes including unlawful entry, theft from a dinner table, illegal napping and trespassing. She was put on a good behaviour bond and ordered to complete 100 hours of community work serving porridge to less-fortunate bears.
2. Was it the correct decision by the Biggest Billygoat Gruff to knock the Troll off the bridge and into the water?
Technically, the bridge was owned by the community and the goats had every right to pass. However, the Biggest Billygoat Gruff committed assault by knocking the Troll and could be liable to prosecution.
3. The First Little Pig made his house of straw. Did the Big Bad Wolf make the right decision to huff and puff and blow his house down?
As his official job is a building surveyor, the Big Bad Wolf had every right to blow down the straw house as it was erected without a planning permit and would have never gained planning approval. However, trying to eat the Little Pigs was definitely against department protocol.
4. What did Hansel and Gretel use to mark their trail through the forest so they could find their way home?
Hansel and Gretel used bread crumbs. However, this was an act of littering and they were fined accordingly.
5. What did the Ugly Duckling grow up to be?
The Ugly Duckling grew up to be a beautiful swan. She retains the rights to the name ‘Ugly Duckling’ and no one can legally use that title or gain profit from it without her permission.